Friday, April 8, 2011

Haulage 1: BBW, Revlon, Essie and More

I have been doing some shopping this week. My purchases have been mostly Spring related. The weather has been depressing here lately so I was ready for some light and fun colors. Here's what I got:

Lipsticks: Rosy Nude and Carnation Nail Polishes: Nice is Nice and Watermelon



Rosy Nude is a perfect every day color when sheered out and a nice rosy color when applied straight from the tube. Carnation will be perfect this summer. It is a pronounced color, but not too in-your-face to wear during the day. These colors wear well and feel moisturizing.


I had a 20% of coupon to Bath and Body Works. When I was picking up a few Wall Flowers for my apartment (Fresh Lemon for the kitchen, Vanilla Coconut for my bedroom), I saw this moisturizer by the checkout counter. Sometimes I just can't get to a sink and Purell dries out my hands so this is the perfect solution. I wore Sweet Pea body spray in middle school so this lotion also includes major flashbacks.

Today, I went to Sephora because my current mascara was just not working out. (More on that later.) I went to pick up a mascara I knew would not lead me astray: Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara. 


While I was wandering the store, this box of everything I wanted caught my eye:


Josie Maran is the brand I gravitate to every time I'm in Sephora. There is nothing I don't want from her line. And when I saw this box (the last one!) I knew I had to have it. I thought that the products would all be sample sizes. When I opened the box, this is what I found:


At $52, this might seem expensive. However, the lipgloss, blush/bronzer and argan color stick are all full size. Buying those separately would already be over the price of the box. It also comes with a half-size illuminizer, the sample size of the argan oil (which I already have and love), a sample size mascara and a sample of the hair serum. I was so excited to find this box, I just couldn't pass it up. 

Blush in Flushed, Bronzer in Contoured, Argan Color Stick in Rosey, Illumizer, and Lipgloss in Soledad


Illuminizer part way rubbed in. How beautiful is that?

I am thinking about doing a Project 10 Pan after my upcoming trip (can't pass up international makeup!). With these items I feel like I have everything I will want this spring and summer. What colors or items are you loving as you await the sun?

0 comments:

Post a Comment