Thursday, April 14, 2011

About Me "Tag"

I love hearing a little about YouTubers and bloggers and I was just watching "Zoella280390" video on this so I took this straight from her video and thought I'd answer them myself:

About Me Questions:
1.Do you have a middle name?

I do but it's just my mom's maiden name. "Gaines"
2. What was your favourite subject in school?

English. I'm always reading and now I'm an English major (so I have to always be reading.)
3. What's your favourite drink?

Coffee with half and half. I have had quite a craving for a root beer float lately though...
4. Favourite song at the moment?

I have to choose two. "Home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros as well as "Perfect for Me" by Ron Pope

5. What would you name your children?

Something unique. I've never had anyone else named "Isabel" in any of my classes and it's been great. I grew to appreciate having a unique name.
6. Do you participate in any sports?

I do yoga and I have gotten back into running. As for team sports, I played softball in high school.
7. Favourite Book?

Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts; If you ever need a 900 page book to read, this should be the one. It's incredible and based on his real life.
8. Favourite Colour?

Blue; there are very few ugly shades of blue
9. Favourite Animal?

I can't choose just one. I'm CRAZY about animals. I want a shiba inu when I get a dog and I point out every one I see to my friends (which, obviously, they love).

10. Favourite perfume?

Euphoria by Calvin Klien. Sadly just finished my bottle.
11. Favourite holiday?

Thanksgiving; The food is amazing, fall is my favorite season and it's a warm and cozy holiday.
12. Have you graduated High School?

Yep, three years ago.
13. Have you been out of the Country?

I have been out of the country many times. My family travels a lot and I studied abroad in Paris last summer.
14. Do you speak any other Languages?

Some French. I am a French minor.
15. Do you have any siblings?

I have a younger brother who is 17.
16. What's your favourite store?

If I had to choose one, I'd probably say J. Crew. I'm liking Zara lately too.
17. Favourite Restaurant?

Olive Garden! This has somehow become a joke among my family and friends. I have never actually been to one.
18. Do you like school?

I used to love school. I have one year left so I'm a little burnt out at the moment.
19. Favourite YouTubers?

MakeupbyTiffanyD, Pixi2woo, Meganheartsmakeup, and I've just discovered Zoella280390 who is incredible.
20. Favourite Movie?

I really love Garden State and Donnie Darko... quite different movies.
21. Favourite Tv show?

Seinfeld and Arrested Development. But favorite show still on TV: Modern Family
22. Pc or Mac?

Mac
23. What phone do you have?

iPhone 3Gs
24. How tall are you?

5'6"

13 Personal Questions:
1. What do you order at Starbucks?

Grande coffee (and I add 2.5 sugars and lots of half and half)

2. One thing in your closet you cannot live without

Jeggings by JBrand
3. What's one thing most people probabaly don't know about you?

I have my scuba diving license. And I've bungee jumped. Guess that's two.
That actually is me. I bungee jumped on a trip to Bali.

4. Name one thing you want to do before you die

As long as we're on the topic of extreme sports, I want to sky dive. I'm absolutely terrified by it though.
5. What's one food you cannot live without?

Chocolate.
6. What quote/phrase do you live by?

"Be who you are. Everyone else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde
7. What do you like/disslike about the YouTube community?

I'm not a part of it, so this does not really apply. But I know I love watching the videos.
8. What's your most listened to song on itunes?

Hey Soul Sister - Train
9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?

I don't think I really have a style type. I just like to look pulled together.
10. Favourite number?

"15"
11. Two Hobbies?

Cooking and Photography
From a high school photography class

12. Two Pet Peeves?

There are so many! But actually, people who blow their nose really loudly in public (my friends give me a hard time about this, but I think people should just politely excuse themselves or go to the bathroom.) I also hate it when people chew with their mouth open.
13. Guilty Pleasures?

YouTube, Makeup, chocolate, shopping, Jersey Shore. Pretty standard actually. 


*Starbucks photo from weheartit.com. Special thanks to Zoella280390 for introducing me to this website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment