Tuesday, March 29, 2011

20% off Josie Maran Products - Tomorrow Only

Josie on Today Show! Celebrate with 20% off!

In honor of Josie Maran's appearance on the Today Show, all products will be 20% off March 30th only! The code to be entered at checkout is "todayshow." I was ecstatic when I saw this on Twitter as this is the ONE brand I'm obsessing over lately. My no-buy has encouraged me to more carefully consider my purchases, but I want everything from Josie Maran! Here are my top three lemmings (and probably what will be in my cart tomorrow!):

1. Bronzing Argan Oil ($52) - I have mentioned before that my skin loves argan oil. With my Garden of Wisdom routine, I am hoping that my skin is close enough to perfection this summer that all I'll need is a little of this beautiful bronzing product for a healthy glow.

2. Argan Color Stick ($22) - This stick is the perfect lip color that can double as a blush. My lips always seem to be dry so the argan oil will be a blessing.

3. Argan All-Over Face Palette in Lovely ($36) - This palette is filled with four beautiful colors that are so effortless. I imagine myself in a long sundress, swiping one of these colors on my lids, adding a touch of the bronzing oil and finishing off with the color stick. (Can you tell I am ready for summer?) 

Will you be taking advantage of this deal? What catches your eye? I'm curious to hear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment